RoofGuard Classic Standard Guardrail Kits (9′, 12', 18', 27')
Designed to eliminate fall protection concerns, while maximizing space; our Free Standing Truck Netting Systems are ideal for facilities that have multiple use bays, or where customers do not want to connect directly to the flatbed.
This simplistic design combines safety with functionality, as it can be operated by a single user and provides a soft catch barrier between personnel and the ground. Our Truck Netting System has been engineered to open or close easily, with no additional setup required for the netting panel. Arms fold out from the fixed columns and butt up against the side of the flatbed. No direct connection. Categorized as a passive system, our Truck Netting solutions require no training to operate and eliminate the need for the use of harnesses, lifeline systems, or overhead cranes.
9′ Fall Prevention Guardrail Kit
9 ft. of leading edge Fall Protection. It requires no rooftop penetration, and can be categorized as a passive Fall Protection solution. This particular system is ideal for providing reliable Fall Protection around HVAC units, vents, near access ladders, antennas, valves, solar panels, or simply near frequently travelled areas that require routine maintenance.
12’ RoofGuard Rooftop Guardrail
12 ft. of leading edge Fall Protection. It requires no rooftop penetration and can be categorized as a passive Fall Protection solution. This particular system is ideal for providing reliable Fall Protection around HVAC units, Vents, near Access Ladders, Antennas, Valves, Solar Panels, or simply near frequently travelled areas that require routine maintenance. This rooftop guardrail system provides 12 ft of leading edge protection with variable fitting in centre to allow for straight or 90° set up, two 6’ returns (ballast) aluminum handrail tube, cast aluminum magnesium fittings, base plates, rubber pads, installation tool.
18’ RoofGuard Rooftop Guardrail
Our most popular design offers 18 ft. of leading edge Fall Protection, with two 6 ft. sections for weighted ballast. The hinged, variable fitting in the centre of the 18 ft. section allows for complete versatility when installing the system. It can be straight, at 90 degrees, or anything in between, depending on your requirements. This rooftop guardrail system offers 18ft of leading edge protection with two 6ft sections for weighted ballast. The hinged, variable fitting in the centre of the 18ft section allows for complete versatility when setting the systems up. It can be straight, at 90 degrees, or anything in between, depending on the requirements. The best way to ensure the safety of your workers is to plan ahead and implement a fall prevention solution within the areas of your rooftop that require access. Custom configurations available depending on your unique application.
27’ RoofGuard Rooftop Guardrail
27 ft. of leading edge Fall Protection with two 6 ft. sections for weighted ballast. Two hinged fittings allow for complete versatility when installing the system. It can be straight, at 90 degrees, or anything in between, depending on your requirements. This passive fall protection kit offers 27ft of leading edge protection with two 6ft sections for weighted ballast. The hinged, variable fitting in the centre of the 27ft section allows for complete versatility when setting the system up. It can be straight, at 90 degrees, or anything in between, depending on your requirements. Our largest RoofGuard Rooftop Guardrail System and it is designed to allow for the maximum amount of both linear coverage and flexibility, ensuring that your employees/contractors are protected around a wide variety of different potentially dangerous situations on your rooftop.
- Base plates: Galvanized cast steel weights (18kg)
- Aluminum pipe: Aluminum T6-6061, 1.5” SCH 40 – 48mm (1.90 inches) O D
- Fittings: Aluminum, Magnesium Alloy, 535
- Fasteners: stainless steel
- Support bar: Aluminum 18” bar placed in the middle of rails greater than 6ft
Frequently Asked Questions
- A worker shall be adequately protected by a guardrail system. Requirements for guardrails are found in the regulation for construction projects (s.26.1) . The regulation for industrial establishment (ss. 13 and 14) contains provisions for permanent guardrails. The regulation for construction projects provides that if it is not reasonably possible to install guardrails, a worker must be adequately protected by at least one of the following methods of fall protection:
- Safety net
- Travel Restraint system
- Fall Arrest System
- Fall Restricting System
- More versatile than fixed-length steel rail systems.
- Stackable base plates.
- User friendly and ergonomic.
- Lower labor costs
- Everything on one skid (materials, tools, layout design) – low shipping costs.
- Price! More attractive pricing for distributor partners – higher selling margins.
- Aluminum rail systems “blend in” with the building and mechanical equipment.
- Passive fall protection is the type of protection that does NOT require any action by people. Examples include: Guardrails, Safety Nets, etc.
- Active fall protection is the type of protection that requires training and direct connection to an engineered fall protection system or anchor point. Examples include: Body Harnesses and Lanyards, Anchor Points, etc.
- General rule: Try and develop protection that does not require active fall protection. “Engineer out the hazard”
- Yes, all of our systems include a user manual, custom drawing, and detailed installation instructions. If needed, we do offer installation as well.
- Arguably the easiest rooftop system on the market to install, all kits come with everything required to assemble this elegantly simple system.
- Typically consists of 9 ft rail sections and 6 ft returns (tie-backs).
- Returns have a minimum of 3 base plates on the end post to provide the necessary counterweight to allow the system to meet lateral force ratings.
- Returns are positioned at a MAXIMUM of 27 ft intervals (3 sections of 9 ft rails).
- Are my rooftop openings properly guarded to comply with current working at heights laws?
- Am I, or any of my staff working within 6’ of the roof edge and require fall protection?
- Do I need access to multiple rooftop elevations?
- Are there trip hazards on my rooftop?
- Is there frequently accessed equipment on my roof that may pose a risk?
Request a Quote
The Hierarchy of Fall Protection Solutions
Elimination of Hazards
Become A Dealer
Offer a wide range of high-quality engineered fall protection solutions to your customers.
Learn more about our team and what sets us apart as industry experts in fall protection, ground support and material handling industries.
Dive into the latest netting options our team has to offer. This catalogue will provide a complete overview of our products and services.
Our team is committed to providing the highest level of customer service. If you didn’t find the information you were looking for, please contact us.
Request a quote
We offer a huge selection of products and quick quotes for what you’re looking for.
Give us a call. Our friendly customer service staff are on hand to help you.