Engine Access Stand (DF071554-07-10)
The Aircraft Maintenance and Engine Access Stand facilitates safe access to nose cowls, fan cowls and pylon disconnect zones on Pratt & Whitney, GE Aviation and Rolls Royce engines, providing a safe working solution to many of the traditionally difficult under-cowling maintenance locations. The unit is also designed to safely access the same points outside of cowling, specifically forward and aft pylon service points. The hard to reach refuel panels and under-wing areas are also accessible using this product.
- Part Number: DF071554-07-10
- Designed for: Engine Access, Engines (Under “C” Duct), Outboard Engines, Pylons, Wing Refuel Panel, Bulk Cargo, Aft Pressure Bulkhead Access Panel, APU Servicing, Wing Tip Nav Lights, Flap Canoes / Fairings, Wing Landing Lights, Passenger Windows, Wing Access, Main Entry Door Sills, Windshield Inspections, Pitot Probe Tube Inspections/Replacements, AOA/True Airspeed Probes Inspections / Replacements, Static Port Inspections/Replacements & Trailing Edge Actuator Inspections/Replacements.
- Aircraft Type: A300, A330, A340, A350, A380, B757, B777, Lockheed L-1011
- Movement: 1 Person
- Towing Speed: 10 KPH/6 MPH
- Footprint: 87 ¾” x 122 7/8″ / 223.9cm x 312.1cm
- Shipping (DIMS): 88″ x 52″ x 128” x 1,100 lbs / 223.5cm x 132cm x 325.1cm x 498.9kg
- Height: Low: 152 3/8″ / 387cm High: 207″ / 525.7cm
- Weight Capacity: 150 kg/330 lbs
- Certifications: ANSI-ASC A14.7, BS EN 131.7, CE, DIN EN 12312-8 & EN 1915-1
- Angles: 73-83 Degrees
- Material: Ladder: Aluminum Frame: Aluminum
- Finish: Powder Coated Finish
- Castor Details: 8″ / 20.3cm Split Castor with Brake and Swivel Lock
- Controls: Hydraulic Foot Pump
- Fully Extended: Ladder: 57 Strokes Tilt: 23 Strokes
- Fall Restraint Anchor Points: Equipped
- Padding Material: Equipped
FIXED WING PROJECTS
Build Your System
"*" indicates required fields
Fixed Wing Maintenance
Safety in the air starts on the ground
Request a Quote
Browse our resource centre to find manuals, articles, spec sheets, and catalogues to find out more the aviation maintenance systems we carry and the regulations they meet.
Request a quote
We offer a huge selection of products and quick quotes for what you’re looking for.