Engine Access Stand (DF071554-06)
This Aircraft Maintenance and Engine Access Stand is designed with an adjustable scissor lift base to give it the height required to access the outboard engines on the A380, B747, A340 series, A400 etc. As with all our stands, we use anti-fatigue ladder steps rather than narrow ladder rungs. This ensures comfort when using the stands to change LRU’S, adjust components, or connect/disconnect engines and nacelles. Functionality improvements include outboard engines and pylon access (A380, A340 and B747-8) as well as avionics and aft-fuselage access points. Currently in use at multiple operators, MRO’S and aircraft manufacturers, this unit has flexibility for use on all Boeing wide body aircraft in addition to the B757. The dynamic design also allows for full use on Airbus wide body aircraft as well as the A320 family.
The Aircraft Maintenance and Engine Access Stand facilitates safe access to nose cowls, fan cowls and pylon disconnect zones on PW, GE and RR engines, providing a safe working solution to many of the traditionally difficult under-cowling maintenance locations. The unit is also designed to safely access the same points outside of cowling, specifically forward and aft pylon service points, as well as hard to reach refuel panels and under-wing areas. The hydraulic pitch and height adjustment allow for the diverse angles and height variables frequently required when servicing aircraft. The Aircraft Maintenance and Engine Access Stand contains extensive aluminum construction for easy movement and corrosion-resistant powder coat finish for longevity. For increased safety and ease of mobility, the Aircraft Maintenance and Engine Access Stand comes equipped with 4 corner-leveling jacks, fold away tow bars and lift truck fork pockets. The Aircraft Maintenance and Engine Access Stand is designed and tested in accordance with ANSI-ASC A14.7 and BS EN 131.7 and includes CE Certification.
Don’t see it?
Let’s build it.
An innovative and intuitive tool designed to simplify the development of your custom safety solution/access stand.
Engine Access Stand (DF071554-06)
- Part Number: DF071554-06
- Designed for: Engine Access, Engines (Under “C” Duct), Outboard Engines, Pylons, Wing Refuel Panel, Bulk Cargo, Aft Pressure Bulkhead Access Panel, APU Servicing, Wing Tip Nav Lights, Flap Canoes / Fairings, Wing Landing Lights, Passenger Windows, Wing Access, Main Entry Door Sills, Windshield Inspections, Pitot Probe Tube Inspections/Replacements, AOA/True Airspeed Probes Inspections / Replacements, Static Port Inspections/Replacements & Trailing Edge Actuator Inspections/Replacements
- Aircraft Type: A340, A380, A400, B747, DOUGLAS DC-10/MD-10/ MD-11
- Movement: 2 Persons
- Towing speed: 10 KPH/6 MPH
- Footprint: 89 7/8″ x 161 ¾″ / 228.2cm x 411.8cm
- Shipping (DIMS): 89 11/16″ x 64 1/2″ x 163 3/16″ x 2,400 lbs / 227.8cm x 163.8cm x 414.4cm x 1,088.6kg
- Height: Low: 126 1/2″ / 321.3cm, High: 239 1/4″ / 607.6cm
- Weight Capacity: 150 kg/330 lbs
- Certifications: ANSI-ASC A14.7, BS EN 131.7, CE, DIN EN 12312-8 & EN 1915-1
- Angles: 73-83 Degrees
- Material: Ladder: Aluminum Frame: Steel
- Finish: Powder Coated Finish
- Number of users: 1 user
- Caster Details: 8″ / 20.3cm Split Castor with Brake and Swivel Lock
- Controls: Hydraulic Foot Pump
- Fully Extended: Ladder: 128 Strokes Tilt: 43 Strokes Scissors: 86 Strokes
- Fall Restraint Anchor Points: Equipped
- Padding Material: Equipped
Find other Aviation related
FIXED WING PROJECTS
View our latest Fixed Wing
Download a PDF of our Aviation Maintenance Systems Catalogue
Build Your System
"*" indicates required fields
Fixed Wing Maintenance
Safety in the air starts on the ground
Request a Quote
Learn more about our team and what sets us apart as industry experts in fall protection, aviation maintenance and safety netting industries.
Browse the various aircraft maintenance solutions our team has to offer. This catalogue will provide a complete overview of our products and services.
Our team is committed to providing the highest level of customer service. If you didn’t find the information you were looking for or have a question, please contact us.
Browse our resource centre to find manuals, articles, spec sheets, and catalogues to find out more the aviation maintenance systems we carry and the regulations they meet.
Request a quote
We offer a huge selection of products and quick quotes for what you’re looking for.
Give us a call. Our friendly customer service staff are on hand to help you.