Engine Access Side Scroll Stand (DF071563-01)
This engine access scroll stand is designed to access under C-duct engine core areas on large engine wide body aircraft. The engine access scroll stand integrates removable/ adjustable hand rails which allow for inboard or outboard use.
The side scroll stand is hydraulically actuated and vertically adjustable, providing a platform for 2 technicians to work on the engine core and pylon disconnect areas. The engine access side scroll stand contains a variety of safety features for workers, as well as for the aircraft itself. ATACS and rubber bumper pads protect the engine while in use.
Additionally, the stand contains anti-fatigue and anti-slip steps, as well as fail-safe hydraulic cylinder locks for height. All castors contain both brake and swivel locks.
Don’t see it?
Let’s build it.
An innovative and intuitive tool designed to simplify the development of your custom safety solution/access stand.
Engine Access Side Scroll Stand (01)
- Part Number: DF071563-01
- Designed for: A330, A350, B787
- Movement: 2 Persons
- Towing speed: 10 KPH/6 MPH
- Footprint: 138” x 44” / 350.5cm 111.8cm
- Shipping: 159” x 55” / 403.9cm x 139.cm
- Height: Extended: 165” / 419.1cm, Collapsed: 131” / 332.7cm
- Weight Capacity: 1’000lbs / 450kg
- Certifications: ANSI-ASC A14.7, BS EN 131.7, CE, DIN EN 12312-8 & EN 1915-1
- Stair Angles: Extended: 37 degrees, Collapsed: 18 degrees
- Material: Steel
- Finish: Powder coated finish
- Number of users: 2 user
- Caster Details: 8″ / 20.3cm Split Castor with Brake and Swivel Lock
- Platform size: 23” x 69” / 58.4cm x 175.3cm
- Fall Restraint Anchor Points: Optional
- Padding Material: Equipped
Find other Aviation related
FIXED WING PROJECTS
View our latest Fixed Wing
Read our latest Fixed Wing
Case Studies here
Case Studies here
Build Your System
"*" indicates required fields
Fixed Wing Maintenance
Safety in the air starts on the ground
Request a Quote
Learn more about our team and what sets us apart as industry experts in fall protection, aviation maintenance and safety netting industries.
Browse the various aircraft maintenance solutions our team has to offer. This catalogue will provide a complete overview of our products and services.
Our team is committed to providing the highest level of customer service. If you didn’t find the information you were looking for or have a question, please contact us.
Browse our resource centre to find manuals, articles, spec sheets, and catalogues to find out more the aviation maintenance systems we carry and the regulations they meet.
Request a quote
We offer a huge selection of products and quick quotes for what you’re looking for.
Give us a call. Our friendly customer service staff are on hand to help you.